Thursday, January 10, 2008

21 weeks down... 19 to go

I went to the doctor Monday. We had another ultrasound... it's so fun to see how much the baby grows each time. He's about 7 inches now. I have a revised due date of May 18th... which is not a lot better than the 25th, but I'll take it. The crib bedding that we ordered just came in. I love it. I can't wait for the nursery to be done so that I can set it all up.

The baby is really starting to pack some punch in his kicks. Russell still hasn't been able to feel any movement. Everytime I tell him that the baby is moving, he stops moving as soon as Russ puts his hand on my stomach.

3 comments:

jessica said...

That always happened to Brad too! I am so happy that things are going good for you! Post some belly pics!

EricandLauren said...

I agree with Jessica about the belly pics, I bet you are the most adorable pregnant girl ever!!

JON and EM said...

I just found your blog and I'm so excited your having a little boy!!! Congratulations!