Saturday, February 02, 2008

Pregnancy Dreams

One of the really WEIRD things that has been happening since I've been pregnant is that I have these crazy, vivid, freaky dreams.... all of the time. Two nights ago I had this dream that the baby was born now (15 weeks early). Nothing was ready... the baby only had the little t-shirt and blanket from the hospital and that was it. Then, whenever I tried to pick the baby up, I would drop him!! The doctor told me that I couldn't take him home until I figured out how to hold him. I was crying and traumatized. Russell had to reassure me when I woke up that 1) our baby will have clothes, and 2) He's sure that I will know how to hold the baby without dropping him.

So I have been feeling extremely unprepared since that night. I'm going shopping today. :)

6 comments:

EricandLauren said...

I would have a dream that Haley was born and I would wake up and go look in her crib for her, I was literally looking for my baby that was still in my belly. HaHa! The joy's of pregnancy!

Jacki said...

HA!!! I have been having crazy dreams too. It's got to be the prenatals. Hope all is well though!

Villarreal's said...

I am so happy u guys blog cuz we love u guys! Anyway, sorry about the crazy dreams, I think it comes with the package of being pregnant. Being tired. having crazy dreams. being nauseated. going pee in the middle of the night! Don't worry though, its all worth it! :)

Reese Fam said...

Yay! I'm so glad you found our blog. Your background is the cutest I have ever seen! I haven't had any crazy dreams lately... my thing has been leg cramps in the middle of the night! Have you had those???

Jensen Fam said...

Congrats guys! So glad I found your blog! Shoot me your email address so I can invite you to our blog (private for various reasons). Can't wait to catch up!

Janet and Eric Jensen
ejjensenfam@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Wow, Im cool you guys have a blog page! Trisha & I had fun going out to dinner with you guys, I havent had any crazy dreams, but if I do I will let you know.

P.S. Russ, I dont like that shirt ;)