Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2.5 WEEKS TO GO!!

Wow... we're getting down to the wire. I'm due in two and a half weeks! It's hard to believe... but I think that everything is ready.... the nursery is done, our bags are packed, the baby clothes are all washed and folded, I even stocked up on baby lotion, powder, oil, and diaper rash cream :) I guess that all there is to do now is wait... I've been trying every old wives' tale in the book to induce labor... spicy foods, walking, squats, you name it. I hear that jumping on the tramp works for some, I just need to find a trampoline. Any suggestions you have on how to get this baby here would be greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Hey Chelsea, Valerie McBride here. I found your blog somehow! I's great to hear your having a baby, and so soon. You need to posts some pics of your belly before it's all gone! I can't wait to see pics of the baby too! Good luck with everything and congrats!

jessica said...

LOTS of SEX, LOTS of WALKING, & LOTS of JUST WAITING!

I wish you would at least post ONE pregnancy picture!!!

PLEASE........... I am BEGGING!

EricandLauren said...

Chels, that is so exciting! Unfortunately they had to take Haley a week early by c-section, so I have no suggestions or tips.
I saw my mom's pictures of their trip, and you look AMAZING!!!!! You should be really proud of that belly because it is adorable!! I bet Russ is so excited and you both eager to meet your beautiful baby boy! Can't wait to see pics of the little one! Good luck with everything! Keep us posted.