Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend in Idaho

This past weekend, we were able to spend some time in Idaho. My sister, Courtney, was cheering in the last high school home game, my brother Chad was playing in the Grid Kid Championship game, and my family was celebrating Dallin's birthday. Friday night, we bundled up and went to watch Courtney... this picture is really dark, but she's the cheerleader that's really cute!
Russ and I didn't hold Cade much during the game... my brothers and sisters wouldn't put him down. Michelle, Cory, and Cade.
Cade kept ducking his face down into his blankets... his nose was freezing. Bonneville was killed, but who cares... the cheerleaders were awesome.

After the game, we had cake to celebrate Dallin's birthday. He'll be the big 23 on the 26th. Here's Court, annoyed that I'm taking pictures, and Dallin, excited at the opportunity to strike a pose. Happy birthday Dallin!

Saturday, we went to the Grid Kid Championship game. Chad has had a great season, he was a starter this year and had 3 interceptions! He played great, and his team finished up an UNDEFEATED season...
The award ceremony
Me and my sistersThe man of the hour
After the game, we went to Chad and Cory's favorite restraunt... Chuckorama (sp?)
Cory had a raspberry/blackberry/chocolate/strawberry swirl sunday with Halloween sprinkles... along with a tiger's blood/lime slushie.
Here's Cade with his grandpa.
Thanks for such a great weekend guys!

3 comments:

Villarreal's said...

Football... yeah, so we were going to go to a HIGH SCHOOL football game this weekend and it was SOLD OUT! SOLD OUT! High School Football... Never heard of such a thing happening! Especially in Utah! Its good you guys had some free arms for cuddling at the game, I know "alone" time doesnt happen much when kids come into the picture! ;P I think I would steal Cade too, he is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Chelsea I cant believe you were in town and didn't let me know. I would love to get together next time you are home. let me know so I can see that cute little guy of yours

Unknown said...

Cade looks like he had a fun trip. I love that little smile. Love, Nana