Thursday, October 28, 2010

Family Pics 2010 and Coleman Newborns

Ho. Lee. ****. This day was the craziest day of my life. I remembered why we haven't done this in 18 months. Cade did everything he could to sabotage Coleman's newborn session, then during the family session, he tried to run away, take his shoes off, tackle Coleman, or chase the ducks every time the photographer has us in a pose. Literally, every time. I would have been overjoyed to have just one of the shots turn out... but we actually got a couple. Seriously a miracle. I can't sing enough praises to our photographer... Jeni Boston. But despite the craziness of it all, I am so glad that we did it. I have to say I have two pretty darn cute kids.




3 comments:

Chelsi said...

Love em' !!

Tracy said...

How on earth do you look that good after popping out a human being not that long ago????? Craziness.

Maxfield Family said...

Cute Pics, cute kids!