Monday, January 30, 2012

Study Buddy

I had so much fun having a break from school for three weeks... I felt GREAT and got lots of stuff done around my poor neglected house. I had hot breakfast for the kids, I caught myself singing while I was cleaning, and I probably took 15 trash bags full of stuff to the DI. It was amazing!!! But all good things must come to an end. January brought a new semester, and a new semester means no more sleep for mommy. I get up between 4 and 4:30 every morning to try to get everything done before the kids wake up.
Cade has started getting out of his bed and coming into ours in the middle of the night. One night, he got up, walked into my room, and when he didn't find me there he came back out to the dining room. He found a blanket and a pillow, climbed on top of the table next to me, and went right back to sleep. He's my little sidekick.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: