Saturday, February 11, 2012

Getting older is not so bad...

BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.
Russ took me out for a night away from the kids (my first time!). We went to dinner at The Roof in the Joseph Smith Memorial building. It was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. After dinner, we stayed at the Hotel Monaco. It was very fancy and I felt spoiled :) It was so nice to have a break from everything... no kids, homework, or housecleaning calling my name. Russ and I were able to have an entire evening to ourselves with no interruptions! Crazy!


Looking out from our room...

Breakfast at Bambara...

Russ will play along with my cheese when it's my birthday :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaclyn M said...

Looks like an amazing birthday!!! I am hoping we get to go to the Roof for our anniversary :)