Wednesday, July 18, 2012

4 Year Old Pillow Talk

Tonight, I was reading Cade one of his favorite bedtime stories, "Oh, David!" by David Shannon. The book is about a little boy who does all sorts of naughty things, and his mom follows him around all day saying "No, David, no!" (shocking that Cade would relate to such a thing!). Anyway, we got to this page where David was picking his nose. The conversation went like this...

Cade: Mom, you know when I do that?
Me: What?!
Cade: I like to roll the boogers into a ball. I do-ed that a million times.
Me: Um, no Cade, a better thing to do would be to get a tissue.
Cade: No mom. Big boys don't like to do that. Big boys like to roll boogers into a ball. I do it a million times.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Janene said...

This was a kid that barely talked when I met him and now you are having awesome (gross) conversations. I love it!