Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lucky 13

Our family seems to have a lot of good luck on the 13th...

Ann's birthday is today, December 13th. Here's to a wonderful mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother. Ann is simply an amazing person, and we are so lucky to have her in our lives! Happy birthday Ann!



My little sister Courtney's birthday is also today! Courtney is beautiful in and out. She has a huge heart, a great big smile, and can make any one laugh. We love you Court!



Last but not least, Cade is 7 months today. His little personality is showing through more and more every day. I can't believe how much he has grown. He is our bundle of joy, and I can't imagine life without him.



Hooray for 13!

4 comments:

Villarreal's said...

Ha ha... ok, so I saw lucky 13 and thought it had to do with Vegas! ;) Cade is so adorable! Miss u guys, hope u are doing well!
-Trisha

Unknown said...

sucks that our trip was cut short when we went out to Utah. I had no idea you guys were going to Idaho. I REALLY wish I could have hund out more with you Russ. I fell I "gipped" you out of some quality time ( i sure felt like it). when we go back around the Spring time, first thing we are doing is playing a little catch with the baseball so warm up your arm and throw some oil on that glove. It will be some good times. I'm glad the family is doing well, Chelsea looks great, Cade looks healthy, and seems like you are doing good as well Russ. Can't ask for anything more. Give me a call!

Chelsi said...

Your little boy is getting so big. He is a doll!!

The Balls said...

I lovet he picture of Cade in the Santa hat by the tree! So cute! How did you do that picture collage, I was trying to do one all day and never did figure it out! email me the instructions, r.ball@live.com