Monday, August 09, 2010

Pregnant People Have Feelings Too

Top three comments I've gotten during my ninth month of this pregnancy... not even from strangers... from friends who are usually tactful, considerate people...

1. "Your belly is SO BIG!!" (I love this next part as she realizes what she just said and tries to back pedal her way out of it..) "... well I think it's just that the rest of your body is little, so it just makes your belly look SO MUCH bigger."
2. "Wow! Did you get this big with Cade? I mean, does your doctor say that this is normal?"
3. "Dude... you're huge."

I guess people don't know that I already know that I'm huge?!?! Do they really think that this fact needs to be brought to my attention?

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

And now we are all trying to picture what you look like! Love ya girl ;) We still need to get together one of these days...