Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our Crazy Happy Lives

Wow, 2010 has been a whirlwind. It's been my happiest and toughest year on record. I have to laugh at myself when I think of my "best laid plans" that are now pretty much out the window. It's funny to think of what I thought was important 10 years ago, vs. what's important now. This year we've learned a lot about what really matters.

So... Here's to 2010! We've had some highs, and we've had some lows, but all-in-all, we've shared a lot of laughs, we've made some new friends and had fun with lots of old ones, made happy memories with family, we were blessed with our sweet Coleman, we've been able to watch Cade grow and learn, I've spent one more happy year with my amazing husband, and we've grown closer to our Savior.

I think that this talk by Elder Wirthlin "Come What May and Love It", has really been sort of a theme of my life this year. It has helped me so much; I want to share it so that maybe it can help someone else who might need it also.

1 comment:

Christiansen's said...

Thanks Chelsey for putting this up. This is exactly what I needed to hear right now. Such a great message.