Wednesday, June 22, 2011

3 and 9

I'm a little late in posting this one... better late than never I suppose!!
Cade turned 3 in May, here's a few of his 3-year-old stats and facts:
Height: 37.5 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 36 lbs 8 oz (90th percentile)
Favorite food: Cookies
Favorite person: Coleman
Favorite phrases: "That's mine!" and "No, me try mommy!" (we're going through an independent phase!)
Favorite toy: any and all of his one million matchbox cars
Favorite activity: Riding the bus to preschool
Coleman turned 9 months in May, here's some of his stats and facts:
Height: 28.5 inches (45th percentile)
Weight: 21 lbs 4 oz (75th percentile)
Coleman started crawling at 9 1/2 months. He is a champ at sleeping through the night. He has started pulling up on furniture, and now (at 10 months) is just starting to try to cruise. He's doing better at keeping his hearing aids in, as long as I keep his hat on and tied *quite* tight! He's vocalizing more and very attentive. He's still a happy-go-lucky baby. He seems to understand a few signs (more and all done), and has mimicked my signs a few times, but isn't consistent with them yet. He likes to listen to me sing, play games, read books, and watch Cade.
These two are sweet boys that keep me ON. MY. TOES. Our house is always a party. A loud, crazy, messy party but still a party!











No comments: