Friday, February 20, 2009

9 Months!

Cade turned 9 months old last week! He is...
*17.6 lbs
*26.8 inches
*giving kisses and "fives"
*says 'mama' all of the time
*LOVES his sweet potatoes (his nose and ears are starting to turn yellow from eating them so much... the Dr. told me that if I keep it up, I will turn the bottoms of his feet orange).
*Is not even thinking about crawling/scooting
*starting to stand up holding on to furniture
*has three teeth on bottom and four on top



So, I'm trying to encourage Cade to crawl, so I lined up his favorite puff cereals in front of him... he was so annoyed... he just looked at me like "What the heck, mom? Why do you have to make things so complicated?!"

1 comment:

EricandLauren said...

Those babes look so cute together. Chelsea, we should not have babies that grow so fast. Enjoy this stage, I loved it!!!