Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Man Way

Russ always watches Cade while I work in the mornings. The other day, I came home and found Cade like this.... I asked Russ what had happened. He said that he couldn't find a clean bottle, so he gave Cade a sippy cup of juice (Cade can't drink out of a sippy cup yet). Russ was working on his computer in a chair next to Cade, and looked down a few minutes later to find Cade holding the sippy cup upside down, watching each drop of juice splash down on his chest. So, Russ cleaned him up by stripping him down and giving him his 'woobie' and a blanket. Apparently this was comfortable for Cade, he fell fast asleep, after kicking off the blanket of course.

Maybe I just need to take a lesson from my husband on getting my baby to sleep... let him sleep naked?!

1 comment:

Mike and Timette said...

I love the man's way. Men just think so differently.