Thursday, July 09, 2009

Well Balanced

Cade loves stacking blocks... he would play with them all day if I let him. The other day, I was cleaning the house while he was playing with his blocks in his room. I went in to check on him, and I found that he had taken the doughnuts off of his ring-stacker-thing, and stacked two of his blocks on top of it. He was just sitting there looking at it like he was so proud of himself. I was pretty impressed! I tried recreating it later, and it was hard for me to get it to balance like that! I told Russ about it and he said "Wow, maybe he'll be an architect." I was thinking more like the circus... one of the two.

3 comments:

Villarreal's said...

That really is something to be proud of! He is SOOO adorable! It was so good to see u guys, we really miss u!

Maxfield Family said...

Wow, that is impressive. He sure is a cute little guy.

Chelsi said...

What a talented lil guy :) We need to get together sometime soon...