Thursday, July 02, 2009

**Uneventful but Cute Pics**

Soooo..... I realize that my blog is 99.99999% about CADE, and I also realize that most of our pics and videos are probably boring to the outside world... but I really don't care :)

The fact of the matter is that I don't keep a journal, scrap book, photo book, nor do I even develop most of my pictures. So I'm just going to keep on postin' random cute pics that probably only me and the grandmas enjoy, because I LIKE IT, and because I'm a proud mamma! If your looking for a witty/cute/entertaining blog, check out my fun friends. :) With that being said, here's some cute pics from the last couple of weeks.


I love this little grin...



Crusty Smile...

Cade is just tall enough (if he stand on his tip toes) to look out our windows. He loves it. I think this picture is so funny.... his head is about as big as the rest of him.

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

Nice work on the Mary Kay. That's exciting! Your little man is so cute :)

KateHazen said...

Seriously, he is so stinking cute! I'm glad I found your blog!