Sunday, July 03, 2011

God Bless America... and Seersucker

Thanks to my text book hookups from my aunt being a clothing design professor, I've been working on trying to design some of my own children's clothing patterns lately. Last week, seersucker was on sale at Joann's (oh, happy day... I love love love seersucker). So I came up with some matching outfits for the kiddos. Cade was not having posing in a picture, so you'll have to take my word for it that 1. he wore the outfit, and 2. it was cute.
The ladies over at eighteen25 inspired me here, and I came up with these little embroidered t-shirts for the boys to wear with their shorts to the fireworks. Cade still doesn't care what he wears (as long as it doesn't restrict his movement, he's good!), so I'm getting away with the cheese while I can... and I'm loving it.


2 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

oh my goodness gracious.. how adorable is he? that picture just put the biggest smile on my face! have a happy (and safe) 4th of July!!
jen :)

crystal carlson said...

That is so awesome Chelsea--you did such a good job! I bet they were the cutest kids around :)