Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cade's Blessing

Cade was blessed on July 6th. It was so much fun to be able to share it with so many of our friends and family. Cade was a trooper... he didn't cry at all during the blessing (unlike his parents!) or church. Ann, Conrad, and Dan were all able to come for the blessing and meet Cade for the first time. We had such a great time.













Chad is so proud of Cade! Every time he holds him, he just stares at him just like this. It's so sweet.






Me and my cute baby.








Cade's getting pretty tired of these church clothes!








Dallin, Jeff and Aleah








Ah! Why are all of these hands on me?!








Cade's good lookin' aunt Michelle









Dave and Xander







We had lots and lots of food







The Grandmas




Michael and Michelle








Cade with Grandpa, uncle Chad and uncle Cory.








This is my cousin Kate. Isn't she adorable?!








My sister Michelle, and cousins Rachel and Amanda.








Trouble!






Conrad and Ann helped me so much with all of the food. I couldn't have done it without you guys! Thanks!!

No comments: