Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Murphys Meet Cade

The Murphys (Ann, Conrad, and Dan) were all able to come out for Cade's blessing and stayed with us for about a week. We hated to see them go! Here's a few pics from while they were here.

Cade sure loves his Nanna. He loved all of the attention! He would coo at Ann all of the time. It was so cute.

This was one of those special occasions where Russ got to put out the LSU bedding... just for while his family was here though :) I washed the bedding before I put it on, and it died the inside of my dryer purple.
Dan and Cade










We went to temple square while they were here. We went on a tour of the conference center and went to Pres. Hinkley's grave. We ended the day with dinner at Hires Big H (I love that place!). Cade slept through the entire thing.






Cade and his Nanna.











Cade loves this 'bouncy seat'. Whenever he is crying, we put him in and he instantly stops or falls asleep... as long as we're bouncing him. Whenever I'm working from home, I park him in this thing under my desk, and bounce away. He doesn't make a peep the whole time!























Cade and Papa.





6 comments:

Unknown said...

We loved every minute of our visit and sure hated to see it end. I miss kissing his little face. Nana

Jacki said...

That is funny about the bouncy seat. Jordyn loves the swing and I am able to get a good 4 hours of work done while she is in it.

Cheryl Sanders said...

I know everyone had fun during that visit. The pictures are precious!

Villarreal's said...

look at all we have missed! Looking at you cute family makes me miss you even more! You look like you are getting the whole mommy thing down great. Give Cade luvs for us and big hugs for you guys too! love ya.

Unknown said...

Nice to have the family around isnt it? Russ, you and Cade planted on that couch can only mean one thing... getting ready for football season!!!!

JaNece said...

He is so cute and getting big already! We need to hang out again! We think you guys are great! :)