Thursday, July 31, 2008

Camping

We went camping last weekend with our friends, Derin and Marilee. We stayed in Marilee's family's cabin (my kind of camping). It was so fun!
















Russ and Cade after playing frisbee. The Packs beat the Murphys very soundly.


















Cade and Russ taking a nap.








Marilee was Cade's first babysitter :) She watched him while Russ and I went four wheeling.









This is after we went four wheeling... I look like a coal miner. I don't know when the last time was that I got that dirty!!








Russ and Derin.







I took Cade's shoes off and dipped his feet in the creek. It took his breath away at first.





















Here's Derin... sitting in the middle of the creek and fishing.







Here's Cade fishing...








and Russ fishing. They didn't catch anything.






1 comment:

Villarreal's said...

One of few times I will say I wish I was back in Utah.

-Eric