Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Move to the Crib

Yes, we did it. Cade moved to his crib Sunday night. He has been sleeping in a pack-n-play bassinett that we had set up in our room up until now. He only wakes up once during the night now, so we decided that it was time. I'm pretty sure that it was a lot harder for me than it was for him. I feel like he's all grown up now! I don't have a newborn anymore. I sleep a lot less now that he's in another room... I have the baby monitor turned way up so that I can hear him breathing. I think I check on him about four or five times every night.

7 comments:

The Chatterton Family said...

I hear it's only like that with the first ones. He is sure looking cute!

Jeff and Hollie said...

You are so brave! Aleah still sleeps in our room. HELP ME!!

Cheryl Sanders said...

Cade crusin' the crib. What a handsome big boy.

Jacki said...

I still place my hand on Jordyn's stomach like every hour during the night to see if she is breathing. Hopefully we can make the move before she turns 5.

jessica said...

Braden still sleeps in our room. I moved his crib into our room when he out grew the pack-n-play.

Villarreal's said...

How do you sleep woman! I could never relax with those monitors. EVERY little sound would wake me up! Eric and i just bought a little pack-n-play today for our little girl. I still have so many things to do for her! YIKES! What if she comes before we are ready! btw... Cade looks more like daddy every day! miss u!

jessica said...

I don't know how long Braden will be in our room. I think he will stay until I am done nursing him.

I can't wait to meet Cade. He is so adorable. I got the baby announcement this past week. I loved all the pictures.

I hope yall are all doing great. Tell Russ that Brad, Ez, and Todd have started getting together for weekley jam sessions.

Miss You!