Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shots!

Cade had his 2 month appointment on Monday. He weighs 12 lbs and 7 oz. He's in the 49th percentile for his height, and the 51st for his weight. A pretty average guy :) He had to get 5 shots... three in one leg and two in the other. The first stick caught him off guard... he just pouted a little and looked at me like "mom, what are you letting them do to me?" then he screamed like he has never screamed before through the next four. I hated it. I teared up, but didn't cry (I was proud of myself for that). Poor Cade had a fever off and on for the next two days. He's such a happy baby though, he's smiling in this picture, band-aids and all.

2 comments:

Villarreal's said...

I HATE wtching Natalia get shots. I just walk out of the room now and let Trisha deal with it.

-Eric

Jacki said...

Chelsea, he is just so cute! I love that smile!